Discover how this simple process can benefit your organization
What we are about to tell you might sound kind of obvious, but if we have to define what the main objective of any sale representative is, we can all agree that they have to sell a product or service. Nevertheless, studies have shown that agents do not spend even half of their working hours trying to achieve this goal.
According to a survey by HubSpot, sales agents spend 34% of their time selling, 21% writing emails, 17% entering data, and another 17% looking for leads, among other things. So as we can see, very little time is destined strictly for sales, while other tasks that could be easily automated end up wasting many of their valuable working hours.
How does the lead synchronization with your CRM work?
We cannot state it enough. It is crucial to keep in mind that many people decide to advance their Christmas shopping to Black Friday, due to its irresistible deals and the proximity of both dates (BlackFriday.com). Once again, a lead nurturing strategy plays a key role to capitalize on this date and boost your sales. Here are some useful tips you can follow to impact those leads that have not been converted—yet:In case you didn’t know, CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management and, as the name suggests, is responsible for managing customer relationships. For this purpose and to simplify things, many sales teams use CRM platforms that store information about customers and leads, as well as all their activities related to the company, such as calls or emails.
As you can imagine, effective CRM management is key to a good organization, but in order to achieve this and get the most out of your CRM platform, it is important to know how to use it. That’s why sales agents spend part of their day entering data from new leads obtained through different sources like website forms, social networks, or phone calls, to name a few.
Despite the time spent uploading information, according to the Salesforce: State of the Connected Customer ebook, 66% of customers say that they usually have to repeat information they previously gave to another agent, which ends up being very annoying and a waste of time for them.
How can we solve this? With the synchronization and automation of data collection, we can have all the information of our leads, no matter their origin, unified in one place. So whether they contact us through Facebook, LinkedIn, or web forms, the sales agents can access all this data without great effort.
Advantages of synchronizing your leads with your CRM
Let’s cut to the chase. Below you will find the main advantages of storing your lead data in a CRM platform:
- All your lead information is stored and available in a single place;
- The data from all of your sources are automatically synchronized;
- The more data your agents have, the better they will be able to serve and advise the lead;
- By not repeating information, leads will have a better experience, and the delivered service will be faster;
- The sales force will be able to dedicate all their time to selling, leaving tedious tasks behind;
Save time with Dastia
Despite their importance, CRMs do not have automatic synchronization with all the available lead generation sources, such as calls or forms, so they need to be integrated through other platforms. That’s where Dastia comes in. Our solution integrates with AdTech platforms like Google Ads or Microsoft Ads so that you can automatically have all the information synchronized without having to enter it manually.
Dastia also records every step of each lead’s interaction with the company, from the first time they show interest in a product or service to the moment you close the sale. For instance, Dastia can find out the origin of the leads, which parts of the website they have visited, or even in which section they completed the information request. With these valuable insights, your sales agents can know what the lead is like and what products they are interested in.
Besides that, Dastia can also forward calls and redirect your potential customer to a Call Center or even a specific sales representative, according to business rules, performance, or historical analysis with AI. Thanks to this, your sales agents won’t waste valuable time on calls that go to the mailbox. Instead, they will dedicate their working hours to the most crucial aspect of their job: selling your products.
What platforms does Dastia integrate with?
- Google Ads: Link individual calls to a paid click within Google Ads and fully understand your PPC campaigns.
- Google Forms: Capture forms data inside Dastia and manage those leads within a single platform.
- Facebook Ads: Transfer Dastia’s insights into Facebook’s analytics tool and learn which campaigns, ads, and forms drive more leads.
- Microsoft Ads: Keep track of your online and offline campaigns and understand their attribution.
- Google Analytics: Sync calls and form data to your GA4 goals and increase the depth of your analysis.
- APIS: Seamlessly transfer data between Dastia and multiple platforms to get a full view of your marketing efforts.
- Webhooks: Sync Dastia to any web application and get your data up and running wherever you need it.
With the help of these tools, you will obtain a 360º vision of your whole marketing and advertising strategy, allowing you to adjust what needs to be changed and improve your overall results. So if you want to learn more about what you can do with Dastia’s integrations, feel free to contact us!